ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

bm as a function to lv aldp govt initiative, page-3

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "By comparison, to me at least, it would appear that the few holes mnm funded to jorc up a BM resource, often mined, and dotted with many hundreds to thousands of recorded historical hole datum details from 1851 to the early 1970's , when it had fallen out of political strategic favour in favour of low toxic dumping then peri-urban development,, mainly to the immediate west of Werribee Geelong region, were imo, reclaim staking window dressing & community ''change'' testing, whilst the Govt focuses on plans for the 500 times larger,12 times more versatile, much cleaner by comparison, much shallower and softer overburden by comparison ( as little a 10 metres from the surface ) much deeper multi coal seam resource by comparison ( up to 250 metres of coal seam),,, over in Victoria's easten rural regions where by comparison, the community back lash would seem winnable."

Rupert

So you saying that MNM/Exergen formed a BM JV for nothing?
    Did they drill a JORC for nothing?
    Did they do a scoping study for nothing?seems like allot of work without the intention of developing BM IMO.
    Seems like they did not consider the railway like and infarstructure at all when choosing BM?

Maybe they decided BM was a better place to export from like all documentation states?

I agree that LV also has the big/huge long term potential but IMO the LV will be used to develop low carbon base load power for Australia through DICE and other clean coal techs? It may also be developed for BCE export in 10-15 years time but I cannot see that happening in the near future.

Also, Exergen will not be raising 100 million and listing in the near term according to their flyer. Seems they are just looking to raise 100 million to develop the Demo plant in the Lv and a few other things.

I hope this does not get moderated...I was just stating my point of view...and yes my spelling does suck, sorry for that but I am an Accountant/skipper so lack when it comes to spelling. I suppose some like figures and some like grammer.

This is an exciting sector

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.