ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

gandaulf,I'm of course not privy to how long you have held esi...

1. 796 Posts.
    gandaulf,

I'm of course not privy to how long you have held esi or how much research you have done, but with respect, I find the content of your post to be rather naive.

After 27 years of marketing coldry, Monash's "potential" interest is currently 'the one and only' esi has on the table. Without Monash esi are back to square one imo.

You imply that esi should turn away from Monash with "...but if it is gonna come with alot of ifs and buts mabey we will see in the future that others will step in to take up where they fell short."
    Why wouldn't it come with what you call 'ifs and buts'? It's a potential multi-million dollar deal. Monash are not a registered charity.
    gandaulf, there isn't actually a line of "others [who] will step in to take up where they fell short". Monash is it and since management announced them as a possible source of funding, ten months ago with all guns blazing, they have provided little more than deafening silence.

If the LOI with K-Coal; and esi making the shortlist (with all 10 others who submitted an eoi) are what you refer to as "heights" then I suggest that the current sp of 1.3c does actually reflect these "heights", as both mean very little to esi and its sh's without Monash.

I agree that coldry could be around for a while yet but don't hold the same level of confidence for esi.

I'm interested to know how exactly coldry is "...gonna save us money in our day to day life"? What do you mean by this statement?

best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.