AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bm compensation agreements lodged, page-2

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Nice find HM

Looking at the report, seems that this compensation agreement has been made with a land owner of some 388 acres or 1.57 million square metres (could be one of those properties alluded to in a previous post sitting between the mine and water treatment plant - seems about the right size ie. 1 km x 1.5 km).

Doing the numbers 1.57 million metres x 50m of brown coal = 78.5 million tonnes of brown coal.

Maybe...just maybe...there are some people in BM beginning to realise the potential of what they are sitting on and the wealth it will bring to their community. They may even be horse lovers! ;o)

MNM have said in a previous company update that:

"The Company can also report it was pleased with the attendances and the support for the Company’s operations expressed by a number of the attendees at the Open Day held in Parwan the Saturday before last" and that discussions were underway with land owners to allow access to their land for drilling purposes.

Amazingly, the propaganda group have been bleating about drilling crews barging down their gates and trespassing on their land. Seems we now have documentation that this is not the case.

One of the things I like about MNM and their management, is their ethics. Every step of the way IK and crew have always been ethical and dealt with land owners (and the public in general and their shreholders) in an amicable and morale way. Mt M is on example, this is another.

As an aside, YMYC last night talked about companies that screw shareholders over and to never invest in them ever, as they will likely do it again and again, even when there has been a change of management. I'm glad to say I have no fear that MNM's management will ever do that to their shareholders.

Another step in the right direction.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.