AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Great research guys!Gives me more confidence my purchase of more...

1. 73 Posts.
    Great research guys!

Gives me more confidence my purchase of more shares this morning was worth it, after I transferred my 100%gain from WHN straight into here. Hoping for a nice xmas present of either JV or upgrade of gold...mt mulligan will come when it comes; MNM are not in control of how much information they can release to the market, however a trial date will be released to market when known.

I too am sick of ESI ppl, i know nothing of them, i dont care of them, i dont care of our opinion of them. For what its worth we are different companies with different strategies I would have thought. Retalliation to such sparks just loses credibility to some past/future opinions.

And I agree...BM is completely an export project. That is what would benefit Victoria most, and the benefit of Victoria is the complete reason of the preservation of BM's brown coal, as demonstrated by Mr Krank's research a few weeks back. While my sentiment has mostly been a hold all this time, I think now is a perfect opportunity to buy...but thats just what i think...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.