AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Invest,I will respoind to you only due to you not having made...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Invest,

I will respoind to you only due to you not having made assumptions or planted innudendo that is masquerading as scrawny fact. Thank you.

As i have said before, i have said plenty of positive things on this company, but only the 'percieved' negatives are ever re-hashed - so be it.

I am not sitting on the fence, however i thank you for assuming i am not outrightly negative on this stock, for it would be highly untrue.
    Personally, i have tried to bridge a gap between the two rivalling opinions that exist, by bringing it to the forums notice that the whole industry is big enough for several companies of this type, that we can all work together rather than bicker over imaginings, that our own reps are indeed involved in t he same promotional conferences for our industry from time to time and that specifically, each product has its own usage, ability and merits that the other can not mimick no matter how hard one person tries to make apples look like oranges.
    These truths are not able to be tackled by pessimistic posters and so such points that i make are never re-hashed, as i mentioned.

So who wants to take the easy road and just attack and mudsling another company or supporter of that company without considering that we each have a completely different fruit on our tree? Seems less than intelligent to me and so i discuss the announcements, the variables, opportunities, threats, weaknesses etc that l;ay before us - in this case, on this forum, MNM specifically.

Now it remains a facvt that what i have said is true:
    a) MNM has a product that is taking on a type of coal that noone else is utilising - and i ask, does this tell us that Exergens process is limited in anmy way?
    If not, then so be it, but i have not recieved a response and so i assume that noone knows.

b) I have also stated that it takes many years for a coal mine to be developed, which is something i hope investors might factor into the scheme of things when discussing how fast the companmy can take off in the BCE industry. This is a limiting factor that is not discussed but rather the speaker (me) is discussed as having some alterior motive. Stick to the facts about the company please - not me.

c) I am yet to see any assurance via a cut and paste from any announcement that MNM have access/rights to coal for their Exergen venture. I therefore have nothing more to learn about it, despite having looked for it in announcements.

d) I do not doubt Exergens product in any way and i greet it as without numbers/volumes/orders/deadlines/pressure to take to the Government, we will not be able to secure the Infrastructure and Logistical upgrades that are required for VIC - why would i wish for one less company on the petition?

e) I have bagged your oppposition in the past, i am not blinded, but it would take you to trawl a little to discover it for yourself if you don't wish to believe me.

f) I did have legitimate suspicians about why MNM haven't released their test burn results on time, considering that perhaps they need to test burn from more than one section of their supply bed.

g) I have not ramped this company with hype or sly innuendo, i have only ever drawn on facts. I have not expressed a desire for this company to fail - i don;t think it will and if it did it would be a negative for our industry as a whole as we need numbers for the Government to come to the party.
    I have never once ever said 'sell' or 'get out' about this company - i am indeed that sensitive to the paranoia of others that i won;t even postulate my position with disclosing whether or not i think its a buy or sell at this time - because either way, somone will bag me as a ramper one way or the other, so i leave it blank. One of the greatest faults i have is that i am thorough and detailed about explaining my technical analysis and so obviously some people don;t enjoy the solidity of my opinoin on the charts - but that's not my problem, i am reading a story off a graph and i read it well, void of imagination or excuses.

Above all, i am interested in discussing very real and unimagined details that have bee released because as i have previously said i have had a direct interest in and have placed orders in and have a serious interest in this company and every single company in its industry, even if i am not an investor at this time (and i am sure noone will come to my defense and mention this for many seem to be tapping into a rivalry mentality rater than re-hash all the points of discussion).

So am i sitting in a fence - hardly. I am bullish on the industry and presently, i have organised my investment in the industry based on the companies that are going to succeed the soonest and who's info is the most watertight for now. Once, i was in MNM only, due to it being out in front.

Now, if we can all acknowledge the infantile nature of poster to poster baiting, innuendo and mud-slinging and simply acknowledge that the industry is OURS (not mine or yours) to discover/invest in and discuss, then we would all be adults and wer would not come accross as being motivated by selfish ideals.

It takes about 4yrs to get a coal mine approved.
    BM has the most unique Sulphur content of all the vic mines, which perhaps signals that MNM have a broader spectrum of mines to utilise, or it could signal the opposite - limitation.
    Does anyone wish to discuss this and the claim that the figures released by the company yesterday were not current?
    I would like to substantiate this as fact or fiction, but only through the written word. Bullying or teasing other posters because you don;t like the info they just raised about your company is uncalled for, as it is less effort to provide evidence and set the poster straight and shut up their query.

I think it's higih time that everyone expigated the personality from their posts and concentrated on relevant company discussion, not the posters themselves.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.