BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

bmb management listen up

1. 1,947 Posts.
    Its been weeks of individual opinion clogging the BMB threads all only speculating what they hope is fact and what in essence will eventually play out with both the $15 m funding as well as the Togo .......but the reality is we are all none the wiser.

All we know is that the 30 day timeframe that accompanied the original announcement of the Balkan Sale couldn't have been further from the truth..........Mike has since, under sufferance, felt he needed to try and say something which has really meant nothing.

On that basis the credibility of BMB Management is now more than " on the line" as the sp lingers at levels we All hoped we would never see again, especially after the consolidation a few years ago........

I am not saying that Management aren't or haven't tried but we judge people by ACTUAL OUTCOMES NOT EFFORT......and based on this they have FAILED as the market determines this. The delay accompanied with the extreme silence concerns me that we have all been misled and that theBalkans sale will infect not go ahead which puts massive pressure on working capital........then we know what's next and I am not sure how many knocks on the door of our largest investor we have left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.