BMG 0.00% 0.8¢ bmg resources limited

Mate i hope PLD does well for you. Most explorers' result type...

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Mate i hope PLD does well for you.
    Most explorers' result type anns seem to yield a quick pump and dump but so long as theyre good and the company is on track, im sure you very well may see that Disallowed.
    I always try to ignore the short term SP in all my stocks and look at the bigger picture and mate it's bloody hard at times.

I also personally would rather invest in a company with quality projects running and great management who communicate well with shareholders despite minor cash issues.... Than a company with plenty of cash, no active (worthwhile) projects with management sub-par and draining the reserves to pay their wages.
    Ideally youd want the first scenario with plenty of cash ;p.

Also too HC is a great place where investors can communicate.... There are alot of very intelligent and savvy investors on here who are happy to share their knowledge and provide facts....
    but in the end you always need to make your own decision.
    Gw is a very intelligent poster (also invested early into LNG too from memory?)and although his last post was incorrect in some of the facts (he moderated which was fair play to him), i know that he does alot of research and he gave his opinion and reasons as to why he thought this was the case. That's what HC is about.

Then you get people who pop on and say things like "see you at 1c or see you at .003c" with nothing to back it up.
    I love to learn and if someone can see something that ive missed (whether its positive or negative) then thatll do me.

I found BMG via another poster on another stock i own and after doing a tonne of reading felt great about the investment.... I also knew from the start that it would not be an overnight thing.
    So far they keep kicking goals toward the big picture so im happy....

its all a gamble at the end of the day but i reckon you can find solace in knowing you did as much research as you could regardless of the outcome.

Hopefully we see some green in our stocks for Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.470M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2028101 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 179196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.