BPT 0.40% $1.25 beach energy limited

bmg project milestone 3 million barrels, page-34

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ..good to have you back as a holder, captain...:-)yeah, well, i'm still a holder too albeit with a currently lighter load after shedding some in the 1.50's...couldn't resist with a smallish top up today at 1.43....ridiculous overreaction to the dow misery by the asx today i think...as you pointed out fundamentals of the beach haven't changed that much (today's ann of one smallish abandoned well certainly doesn't justify current sell off?) so agree with you that the beach is cruising into bargain territory again....so compelling top up opportunities on hand with patient waiting for the daily (or rather before xmas low cause i think after xmas we'll be tackling the higher seas more likely??)...anyway think next top up opportunity should be around 1.35 before xmas...have funds ready to do this....even 1.30 maybe not impossible depending how badly mr market goes bonkers before xmas....alas as always the only choice we have is go with the flow joe blow and try to guess what the shorters and associated big boys have lined up on the beach over the current week....steady as she goes should be back on the menu after xmas....haven't lost my overall rock solid faith in the beach yet if you ask me.....:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.