BML 4.12% 8.2¢ boab metals limited

BML - BEST VALUE, LOWEST RISK SILVER Developer In Australia - for NEWBIES, page-177

1. 3,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Time will tell. I used to believe crypto was a fad but in the foreseeable future with printing presses in overdrive, I wonder whether any reasonably accepted non-fiat money will receive adequate demand. Personally I wouldn't touch crypto, but at this point there is probably room for both it and PMs. I absolutely prefer the latter as they are much more universally accepted mediums of exchange and stores of wealth, as well as carrying industrial and other real world applications.

As for the company, assays show extensions to the existing resource and moreover, they are shallow. Properly cashed up with almost $15m at the end of the quarter. Our JV partner (the largest lead smelting company and silver producer in China), has confirmed their commitment to the development of the project and will ensure it is bankable and fully financed. Lastly, they have indicated their 'strong appetite' in terms of an offtake agreement.

Tailwinds at all levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.004(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $2.134K 26.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54995 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 142166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.