BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

I don't understand why anyone is querying why this stock is up...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I don't understand why anyone is querying why this stock is up 30% today.

Has anyone fully digested this post from Verily's .Post here and on on Reddit

- https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/comments/ynhegc/australia_boab_metals_bmlasx_on_target_to_be/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The share price shouls be over 50 cents and closer to a $1.00The buy volume continues to outweigh the sell volume 7:1

The share price is still dirt cheap. Just not as cheap as it was, as some investors have woken up.

I posted this a week ago..If the same number of shares that sold today are sold tomorrow there will be no more shares left to buy.Any exising sharehoders who decide to put their shares up for sale tomorrow in this current run up may as well write loser" on their forehead.I have never seen a better opportunity for someone to become a millionaire in a short time by taking a calculated risk and owining a decent parcel in BML.If the price of lead/silver does not go up from here the share price should go up say x 3-5 as it progresses to mining. If the price of silver goes up (I believe it is when not if) then this could go up 50x.n due course BML will literally be a money priniting machine and I dont think we will have to wait too long..

All Glory to God

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.