BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

Its a shame Simon picks and chooses who he speaks to, or reponds...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Its a shame Simon picks and chooses who he speaks to, or reponds to. I get the feeling he stops communicating if you ask the wrong question. My first 2 interactions with Simon were great as I was trying to get better understanding of project, drilling and future plans. When I started asking very polite but sensitive Q's around performance rights and project timing, the tone changed. Between myself, family and clients (who I enquire on behalf of) we would hold 1.5M or so shares, not massive but material, so I dont think his response is dependent on investor size.

This is a natural reaction though when you are trying your best, and someone is questioning your efforts or approach. Its not the right reaction but I get it. His attitude is head down bum up, and I'll prove them wrong with results. .... but thats also why I have said for 3 years - why doesnt Simon do semi regular investor presentaions. Diggers, RRS, Crux, ********* I dont care. It would be a win win for him - better investor sentiment and less investor questions. Particularly at this stage in the development cycle seems now would be ripe for some PR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.