BML 15.0% 11.5¢ boab metals limited

For those that are interested in market dynamics; or why are my...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    For those that are interested in market dynamics; or why are my waters feeling ominous.
    We are currently approaching solar maximum, and geomagnetic storms are more prevalent.

https://www.spaceweather.com/

I sold out during a storm would you believe.

https://www.atlantafed.org/-/media/documents/research/publications/wp/2003/wp0305b.pdf

Anna Krivelyova, Boston College

Cesare Robotti, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Abstract: Explaining movements in daily stock prices is one of the most difficult tasks in modern finance. This
    paper contributes to the existing literature by documenting the impact of geomagnetic storms on daily stock
    market returns. A large body of psychological research has shown that geomagnetic storms have a profound
    effect on people's moods, and, in turn, people's moods have been found to be related to human behavior,
    judgments and decisions about risk. An important finding of this literature is that people often attribute their
    feelings and emotions to the wrong source, leading to incorrect judgments. Specifically, people affected by
    geomagnetic storms may be more inclined to sell stocks on stormy days because they incorrectly attribute their
    bad mood to negative economic prospects rather than bad environmental conditions. Misattribution of mood
    and pessimistic choices can translate into a relatively higher demand for riskless assets, causing the price of
    risky assets to fall or to rise less quickly than otherwise. The authors find strong empirical support in favor of a
    geomagnetic-storm effect in stock returns after controlling for market seasonals and other environmental and
    behavioral factors. Unusually high levels of geomagnetic activity have a negative, statistically and economically
    significant effect on the following week's stock returns for all U.S. stock market indices. Finally, this paper
    provides evidence of substantially higher returns around the world during periods of quiet geomagnetic
    activity.
    J

Sorry I let you all down, and the very best of trading and investing luck and knowledge to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.015(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.516K 32.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135098 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 6418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ 159109
Last updated 14.35pm 07/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.