BML 4.55% 11.5¢ boab metals limited

sorry mate, a lot of misinformation that gets up in my grill, I...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    sorry mate, a lot of misinformation that gets up in my grill, I should just ignore it

great project, great management, low share price

at surface, near infrastructure, gets bigger with every hole they drill

the DFS was delayed due to inflation, when they got the original quotes we were in a period of massive inflation, at the back end of covid. So they went back and got tenders, which brought the real prices back down to near normal and increased the certainty for lenders - but it took longer than expected

lenders are still making it hard for mining projects, as a lot of formerly viable ones are now not viable, so the financing takes a lot longer than expected, making people angry as they blame the boss for the delays beyond what the company originally thought the timeframe would have been

still battling away with the lenders, and still confident, but no guarantees (like any spec) that it will happen in the timeframe that these people want

the deep hole could change the whole show, it’s still relatively shallow, but indicates that the deposit or deposits are a lot bigger than originally thought

they don’t want to savage the stock by raising money down here, and there are other options if they can’t get the cheap money from NAIF (but are still confident because of the quality of the project and the community benefits)

they say buy good stocks when they are unloved. Well somehow we started accruing a bunch of new investors (probably the silver content, it seems to attract the crazies) who are slagging off the boss because they lost money for the first time

but the major shareholders, board, lenders and corporate advisers still give him the full support, as shown by the resoundingly positive support for the performance shares

hope that helps… (also, Shaws, Shares in Value, maybe Rawson Lewis research reports lay it out well)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $100.6K 910.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 292999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ 272933
Last updated 15.41pm 17/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.