SI6 50.0% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

If you google the option ticker of any company followed by "smh"...

1. 21 Posts.
    If you google the option ticker of any company followed by "smh" (sydney morning herald) you get all the info.
    For example google "BMLOB SMH"

It a nice one to remember.

Doing some sums for the options and at the minute there is a degree of value IMO.

Correct me if I am wrong but say you decided to purchase $5k worth of options at current price 0.016 thats 312,500 options. Cost to convert them (0.015 a piece) then is $4687.50. Total cost $9687.50

Say the share price then doubles your converted options are at 0.054c each and are worth $16,875. Profit $7,187.50

Now if you orginally purchased $5k worth of shares at current price 0.027 and share price doubled you would double your $5k to $10k profit of $5k

All in all the options would net you an extra $2,187.50 if the share price doubled.

But on the other hand if you exercise the options straight away thats a premium of 0.04c per share in the hope that it pays back in the future, but i guess that is the whole idea behind options, that and being a free sweetener for the big boys when there is a CR lol cruel world we live in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.