BMN 0.00% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

"You guys are bagging Russell when he was giving very solid...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    "You guys are bagging Russell when he was giving very solid advice. He pointed out (CORRECTLY) that BMN was due for a big retracement from the $4 mark and it fell 20%."

Sorry sheepdip ... that is just utter crap with a capital C

rjerk's first post was on 25/11/07:
    "One would have to have rocks in there head to be buying in at current prices .This stock is about to come down with the almighty thud.Technically this stock has Double topped+breached upward trend since August"

On that day BMN had already retraced from the highs, opened at $3.47 & closed at $3.54 ... So his call of "current prices" was just a few cents higher than it is trading today!!

So... he posted after the fall from $4 ... give me a break!!

He didnt come here giving "solid advice," as you put it! He came here to bag other successful holders of BMN & inflate his own pathetic self-worth!

The reason why we bag and despise rjerk

is not because he came to give TA input here, that we a re prepared to accept .. it is purely the despicable speech, abusive & derogatory remarks, and the blatant self-ramping ... all of this reflecting a weasel personality, & pathetic individual. For example:
    "Serious investors ah ha ha you make me laugh.More like a bunch of pe@sant investors you could only dream pal of investing with some real $ like myself. (sic)
    Some of you,s (sic) are real smart a..s lariks hey..My comments were directed at a person buying in at the top. Im sure your average price was not around the $4 hey champ! 50% discount on taxes=whoopy do da = carefacter 0 ..And you hit the nail on the head you are NOT SMART ENOUGH TO IDENTIFY TREND REVERSAL PATTERNS"

Those are just 2 of many ... any wonder we have sub-zero respect for him?

Sorry mate, not having a go at you, but he is a worm & your defense of him is indefensible.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2762 $3.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.