BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

bmn feasibility studies, page-2

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Tibbs, Hello?

I decide to remove you for my ignore list for just another day to return your favor.

I think people start to connect the dots, and knowing the consequences of listening to your ramping with out-of-dated assumptions.

Some of those really deserve the consequences although I feel sorry for their losses. My post is not for them for sure.

The sole purpose of my post is freedom of speech. I believe a lot of readers who use their heads can get the benefit of being told the truth.

Remember, you don't own all BMN, and whoever reads BMN thread could be existing holders, potential investors and your imaginary shorters. They could be easily trapped by some phony analysis, and well staged company ann.

OK, final words, I am still awaiting a correction ann about the alleged "TYPO" because you united rampers have made a big fuss of it. If you and BMN still has an oz of integrity, it should be out by now.

I guess, nobody give a dime about it because they know, and you know they cannot complete the BFS by the end of 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.