BMN 0.80% $3.71 bannerman energy ltd

i'll post some narrative, rather than empiric analysis - the...

1. 252 Posts.
    i'll post some narrative, rather than empiric analysis - the more techo competent here should do a good job of that ..

these 2 are very different beasts, which makes them hard to compare - we know BMN has 130ish mill jorc lbs in the ground with Etango etc, with the namib tenements their sole focus. Unexplored is their country east of PDNs Langer Heinrich which I think may yet prove to be very valuable real estate (based on geology and potential for similar-style deposits to LH). Nonetheless BMN are completely focused on getting Etango to production, which is great - as it provides the market confidence in terms of the commerciality of their resource, and prompts potential 'corporate activity' ... BMN does seem undervalued compared with others with jorc-proven resources of commercial scale

DYL on the other hand seems to take a longer term view and seems less 'worried' about rushing to production. They seem more like stamp collectors, collecting tenements here and there (ie Namibia and Australia), 'selling off' inferior parts of the collection (they call it 'divestment') and doing JVs with folks that have some desirable bits of country they want to be in on (i think the recent JV with TOEs namib tenements was a very good move). The great thing about DYL is their cash position ($40ish mill cash at hand) - they won't need to do any capital raising/dilution for some considerable time. All DYL need - imho - is a very notable find, which truth be known, they haven't really cracked just yet - INCAS may be it. It seems hard to believe they won't crack a good find - given they got in early, are infested with uranium geologists, and presumably have had access to 'the PDN database' ..

i like them both - BMN perhaps in terms of a short-medium term return, with DYL perhaps a slightly longer term prospect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.030(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.72 $3.83 $3.71 $2.398M 642.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32245 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.