BMN 1.30% $3.03 bannerman energy ltd

bmn share price, page-16

1. 4,627 Posts.
    Ahh guys come on we should all know better by now it's ridiculous to keep having these discussions every couple of weeks when the stock gets sold down. We know it's happening, we know why it's happening, we even have a fair idea who is doing it,

So what's the problem?

Be patient and top up when you get the opportunity because once the PSF is out we won't see these prices again. Just seen a similar thing happen with MEL since March its been toyed with sold down etc etc lots of impatient disheartened posters a lot of whom sold in the last 2 weeks out of frustration and boredom and then whammo... Trading halt monday and the price goes from 45c to 74c high in one day, and the impatient missed out. If you keep selling everytime you see the stock drop a bit guaranteed you'll miss the big elevator ride cos once it goes into that trading halt it's too late.

I for one am really really comfortable sitting this out now regardless of what happens to the price. I've seen it sold right down, I've seen all the tricks and shenanigans going on and I feel very very confident about the outcome of the PFS.

If its sold down all well and good it's just another opportunity to top up with a few more.

Patience guys, not long to go!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
-0.040(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $532.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.12 $2.98 $4.004M 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.