BMN 1.86% $3.16 bannerman energy ltd

bmn supporters stand up now

1. 180 Posts.
    A positive stance on why to hold and accumulate during market pullbacks!

I am a holder from the IPO of BMN. Maybe 10K. I took up the initial oppies after the float and bought more stock in the lead up to the record date for the oppies.

I continued to accumulate in the early stages after the float to about 45 cents.

Long time BMN supporters will remember that there was a time when it was unknown whether the tenements would be granted in Namibia and the SP drifted down in 2005 until late in the year where it traded as low as 18 cents.

I bought most of this stock on market as the share price was retreating.

I personally bought 3.5 million shares and 3.5 million options in BMN over this period at various prices; shares as low as 18 cents and oppies as low as 5 cents. This was all at pre split pricing.

Overall holding approx 7M shares now. BMN fully paids all bought on market.

I still hold all of this stock, I have never sold any BMN stock and have continued to accumulate during downturns. There have been four major opportunities to do so from the time of the float.

At each of the downturns overall investor sentiment was negative and there was always journalists and brokers telling me that the world was about to end.

The world did not end!

Brokers make money from doing transactions; including panicking people to sell stocks ; and journalists keep their jobs by creating sensational news which keeps papers selling!!!

The nervous nellies from telling me to sell; every day for the last 2 and a half years. In fact the nervous nelly factor has been the only constant in my BMN journey to date. I expect this to continue.

I believe in the BMN Mgt team. They have the experience and ability to deliver results. I believe that the final result for BMN will be very positive.

BMN is entering into an exciting phase now:

Scoping study due in August;

5 Journos including Fat Prophets in Namibia this week.

TSX listing will still take place as planned;

M.D presenting story to North American Instos this week.

Resource upgrade expected later this year.

Warren Buffet said on radio this morning that this correction will pass like all of the corrections before. How else could record highs be continually obtained???

Each of the previous dpownturns has seen BMN rebound quickly to new record highs and I will be there for the next one.

I check the stockholdings of the the BMN top 20 holders regularly and they have overall been constant to accumulating.

Remember also that PDN had a downturn to as low as 1 cent in 2003. Obviously they have had strong rebounds along their journey. I was a sub underwriter for a PDN raising at 12 cents before the stock fell to 1 cent. I held through the downturn to reap the reward.

Same will happen with BMN - I will be there as well.

Can we all start now to generate some positivity and support. BMN is one of the greatest successes of the BOOM and will not end here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.