BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

Tibbs and Steve,Yes, you are both right,It is known around...

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Tibbs and Steve,
    Yes, you are both right,
    It is known around traders in Canada that some brokers who will remain anonymous, (their favourite name for trading), will in fact short any stock that they are, or will be raising money for.
    It has shown how bad some in power will act.
    One letter writer talked about how 2 top management types of a resource stock at a resource show in Canada, were talking about raising money outside of Canada, when a big shot from one of the Canadian brokers walked by, and over heard what was said.
    The broker said there was no need to raise moeny outside of Canada, and his firm could do it, and they should stop by his office a couple of days after the show was over.
    Both of the executives of the resource stock smiled at each other, and made a comment how you can even smell these guys coming at you.
    Of course, the next few weeks this stock fell in price by at least 35%.
    Not saying anything of course, but what was BMN's price before coming to Canada and what price did BMN eventually raise their money at?
    Figure it out.
    I know there was a bad market for uranium stocks over the last few months, and of course there was the Opes problem, however no one in Canada had even heard of Opes.
    Anyway, everyone has to decide for themselves, if there is any truth to what I said.
    Anything I said is of course only my opinion, and not facts.
    Tibbs,
    Friday was a start of a 4 day holiday weekend in Canada, so the volume for BMN would be more from most investors already gone for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.