BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

interesting theory rtenn,What goes on behind the scenes is mind...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    interesting theory rtenn,

What goes on behind the scenes is mind boggling!!...especially where big money is involved...

I was Sales manager for Allan bond(Bond Corporation) at one stage of my career...& the things I got to know about behind closed doors!!

well thats another story! & after Bondy was under scrutiny for dodgy deals ...
    At night I had to watch for big black cars when crossing the road... & was advised to get outa australia for a long while...so sailed around the world .(very slowly with mona lisa)hehehe.. Believe it or not !!

Mind you rtenn , these Resource company executives have been known to get up to lotsa 'tricks' too!!....for example pumping up the share price using friends & family holdings ..then get a capital raising at twice what sp was...

Who remembers the classic story about the gold mine near kalgoorlie... freshly listed on the ASX
    The owner then put gold dust into shotgun cartridges.
    then peppered it into all the walls.

Then had 'independant'geologists do assay report.
    Then share price quadrupled.
    Then owner sold out & multi millionaire& lived happily ever after!!

Why do you think the big 'super funds ' money only goes into the top 100 or 200 .....

coz the remaining 1900 leave a lot to be desired when it comes to corporate governance.( in other words....a bit sleazy),,,who said that !!!
    Lately look how many analysts are annoyed even with the big banks for not declaring the full extent of their losses ...so that the analysts can downgrade them accordingly...
    Its a jungle out there ...try to be tarzan & not a "Cheetah" ...hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.