BMN 2.05% $2.39 bannerman energy ltd

Forggy You still not get it ! I am a professional investor and I...

1. 540 Posts.
    Forggy

You still not get it ! I am a professional investor and I do understand the value drivers of resource stocks incuding Uranium. I am looking for views outside of my own analysis to better inform my potential investment in BMN

THerefore, I dont need to change my profile, thanks , it is factual.. I have worked in the markets for over 20 years.

No matter how much any individual might know about the market, you can always learn something from others. IN particular shareholders who have held a stock a long time even if they are not professionals, will ofen have a much deeper understanding of it then an outside expert who just performs the usual fundamental or technical analysis. Why do you think so many broker reports are way off the mark. I have HC to be a wealth of information as nothing else can give you so much unbiased "colour" on a stock. Of course you have to sift through a lot of junk but even the rubbish still tells you something about how people view a stock.

Stop worrying so much about other peoples profiles, thread starters and downrampers and other boogey men It is almost impossible for any commments on HC to make that much impact on a stock positively or negatively for any length of time.

Honestly mate you need to relax, listen and learn and keep emotions out of investment, Any good book on investment will tell you this.. THere is an old saying "emotion costs you money" No one is out there to deliberately sink Bannerman and even if they were they could only do so for a very short time. In the end its fundamental value will come through if its really there. I think it does have value what I am doing here is picking up how the general market feels about it. From what I can see it is a bit of a touchy subject at least for you anyway. If you really believe in it then surely the down days make you happy as it is opportunity to buy more cheaply from the non believers. ?

Anyway enjoy the rest of your Sunday and try not to get so emotional after all even if Bannerman is a huge success there are definitely going to be some more rough days - thats life , thats the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.