BMN 2.54% $3.07 bannerman energy ltd

bmn? what bmn?, page-5

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    No trading on Monday Hamsam.

1.24 Canadian Dollars = 1.395 Australian Dollars
    Buyer C$1.21
    Seller C$1.28

I have mentioned this before, but IMO Canadian trading is more important than we realise, and gives a very accurate idea of sentiment for the uranium sector & for BMN.

Basically if we Bannerman "rampers", & the facts as we see it, are to be believed, then BMN is very much undervalued. Why? Some have asked. Well IMO it is predominantly perception & sentiment, rather than factual substance. The reasons for the erosion of sentiment are ALL gone. In fact we are in a BETTER position than before the GFC, with better management, ownership issues resolved, resource bigger and better, BFS closer at hand, register looking very strong, and the uranium sector on the way up again.

There has been a significant turnaround in positivity toward BMN, but this has translated rather slowly into a rising share price.

More than ever before, I have been watching the TSX like a hawk! The change has been gradual and subtle, but quite substantial. Correct me if I am wrong, last night would just about be the FIRST time I have EVER seen Canada trade BAN equal to BMN!!

This catchup needs to be sustained for it to be confirmed, but we are seeing the last of the stale holders go, and the bulls take over. So the chances are that we could see the TSX take the lead!! Canadian trading is fairly illiquid, but we have seen 6 cross trades go there in the last month, a 10 million share issue, plus another small amount will go there in the $7.5 mill SPP.

The times, they are a-changing!

I notice in the report posted, that Dattels et-al have also taken private positions in WME as well as through Polo. I am keen to see the next top-20 listing to see whether any of the "mob" have been buying BMN shares privately.

Very interesting times indeed for the sector & for BMN holders!

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $539.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.17 $3.07 $1.471M 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3298 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 16251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.