BMN 1.57% $3.14 bannerman energy ltd

bmn will be a winner, page-20

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    So SDG,

Why don't you post a decent analysis of something for a change instead of knocking what we try to do here in good faith!

Mostly we discuss the fundamentals of bannerman & its possible problems down the path to be a producing mine .

So far for two years, I for one,( & chris & others) have been accurate with my/our analysis of the ever increasing fundamentals of bannerman.
    The management have continually delivered ; except this recent delay in getting samples assayed in south africa, which is beyond their control.
    Shortly we're looking at at least 100Mlbs confirmed.& a BFS early next year , then into construction.....what australian company can keep up with that fast track progress ??

At this stage, bannerman are on track to be the next Australian company producing Uranium in Namibia.(uramin & forsys next)

None of us can control U.S. & world global finance & equity markets...Oz bourse is a small fry & uranium sector is small part of the energy sector being hammered; Oil & gold take centre stage.

Sure bmn is down heaps..but many others are down a lot, lot more...
    For example , I got heaps recently in Acap resources(acb)at average of 25 cents down from about $2.50 last year.. ..I'm a sucker for the U sector..hahaha......fridays close was nearly 40 cents ...so I'm pleased I'm a good bottom picker..

Anyway ,personally I'm not worried about bmn coming good..lets look ahead to years end & more drilling at the hot spots at ombuga, rossinberg 13 , oshivello etc...where pb says will have drilling for 8 years....
    cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.