CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

TA mate. I see it being pushed down further, the way i view it.....

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    TA mate. I see it being pushed down further, the way i view it.. the last 4 days have been sold down averaging over a pip a day - it bounces in the morning to test intention from the buys in evening each day pushed down further on close - rinse repeat. for such a tightly held stock with some gr8 cobalt results to its peers since its listing it has been heavily manipulated. I see it trending down right now so I can assume with a larger ratio that it will continue that trend until there is any confirmation of differ. .27 is the next support / if I am wrong you will hear a correction from me tomorrow mate. its possible that's its a channel and it may bounce but I cant see it as holders continue to sell into close. and the market is not as strong as last week so i do not expect the same result. I feel its news that will drive it up. larger hands may well be accumulating as we all have different agenda's and different levels of stop.. but for me the most important thing is protecting my gains. I can always get back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.