CNB 2.04% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

You are spot on the money to think about it from the perspective...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    You are spot on the money to think about it from the perspective of Norway, Faisal. Yes, Norway has embraced the electric vehicle revolution with enthusiasm. They are a very forward thinking country which has made a vast fortune from the oil industry and vehicular transportation.

They're going to want to reinvest some of the money they've pulled out of the petroleum industry because of this revolution into petroleum's replacement, in order to ensure supply of the necessary battery minerals, of which cobalt is the hardest to come by, and ensure they continue to profit from the world's need for transportation.

This region where we are exploring used to be the world's largest cobalt producer, and it may well be right up there again. There will be no problem getting finance to build a cobalt mine in Norway. They need and want this industry and the cobalt is there

All BMT needs to do is go through the motions and prove a viable resource is there to extract right next to one of Norway's biggest current tourist attractions, the historicly biggest producing cobalt mine in history at the of its time of operation. We're along strike of that and every hole has cobalt so far.
    Last edited by rick26: 24/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $467.2K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43099 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.