ION 7.69% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

This news is very worrying. Please correct me if I am wrong....

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    This news is very worrying. Please correct me if I am wrong. This article shows that Bluebird's CEO and management have effectively written a script for an increased control of their company. They have covered their backsides with "soft loans" which are to be repaid in shares or company funds of 8% pa. What a deal for the CEO & Directors, but bad luck to diluted shareholders!(Reminds me of the ill-fated Crater Gold, CGN, which has a gold mine in PNG that was stuffed up by similar loans from Freefire and its CEO.)

How does this news affect SAU? Well, we are led to believe that this mine is dripping with veins of gold but the Koreans are either too stupid to see the gold or incapable of digging it out, so the Brits and Aussies are going to drain the mine and show them how it is done, and take a fortune in the process. (Forgive me for being cynical, but it is a story that sounds too fishy by half. It's a bit like an Indiana Jones movie.)

What will happen now? Bluebird is prepared to throw its money at the gold mine in South Korea, so SAU will have to match them dollar for dollar. The Brits are taking control of this Joint Venture, and there is nothing we can do about it. This gamble will suck us dry, unless the walls are really dripping with gold.

I sold most of my holdings of SAU when the directors over-rewarded themselves in shares earlier this year. The latest news is the last straw. I have lost faith in the management at SAU and I am not prepared to gamble my hard-earned on this Korean venture. I wish you guys all the best and hope SAU does prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $21K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 317943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.