LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

I would not for a moment suggest that you agree with a...

1. 4,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    I would not for a moment suggest that you agree with a misleading statement but the log is in your eye. There has been an avalanche of misleading statements about LKE and Fantasyboy has been doing his best to refute them. If you have been reading these threads then you know just in relation to Lilac bucketfuls of nonsense have been written but you chose to question Fantasyboy about what tense he is writing in.
    Lilac getting funding from Bill Gates' company was good news but posters spun it as a nothing burger, same with the partnership between Lilac and LKE it was all wheres the agreement wheres the agreement. Now its Lilac will only put $50 million in towards the end. LOL I remember the days that $20 million was considered to be a big deal.
    Now BMW are funding Lilac and this is very good news for LKE. If you can nit pick that well I cant help you.
    How ever I will try. Just say out loud BMW are funding Lilac and I think that the important thing is Fantasyboy's misuse of tense. Try it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.