AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

yes it seems common sense but the massive workforce wouldn't...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    yes it seems common sense but the massive workforce wouldn't allow a competitive industry in remote areas.

On the potential of BMW having some JV here? So we are not seeking any TO at some point in future? having a OT is not good as a TO target.

Given BMW and CATL having a close existing arrangement, and CATL taking the huge leap forward in production capacity and possibly Partnering in some JV with Haoyou cobalt as another seeking to dominate the market and making aggressive moves also. BMW just didnt want a reception like VW got and I guess Tesla just doesn't want to buy for market price either. 10% above cost of production sounds a little arrogant really.
    Be interesting if we find out on friday. I really am not speculating on any company and i am not focused that it will change a lot or value the SP much more than 20% and the price after that is anybodies guess with out follow through. So much ramping and new posters here that id be more inclined that we will see some wild unpredictable volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.