SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

BMW, page-39

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Doubledown...The CLQ DFS is due within Q1 2018. CLQ has already appointed four banking syndicates to line up financing. So the financing will be done lickety-split in Q2.

These are my observations and my speculation as an amateur: The DFS is not for a "construction decision." They have already made the decision , they are going to build it. They've paid for the autoclaves.

I had to laugh, a poster on another thread bellowed "No one buys an autoclave before the DFS/BFS is approved unless they are out of their minds!" So, Robert Friedland is out of his mind. The autoclaves were purchased last summer and are in NSW.

CLQ is hiring people. Another poster moaned about how hard it will be to get and train people. This is doubtlessly true; so it's reassuring to know that CLQ already has hired a technical director and an operations director for Sunrise.

Sunrise this is the key demonstration for Clean Teq as a primary mining technology. It is not just another mine, and there is nothing that is going to stand in Friedland's way to get the thing built fast and right.

And I am sure the Pengxin group is already working like mad to get the other heavy gear ready: Mr. Jiang Zhao-Bai is the Co-Chair of CLQ and the Chair of Pengxin Group.

He has $80 million into CLQ. He is not going to fool around, either.

The DFS is just to get financing. it is pretty much lined up, and CLQ is prepping like mad to go at a blazing speed in mid-year once the debt is lined up.

Thus I believe operations in late 2019 are distinctly possible, though in fairness I want to emphasize
    that a qualified industry person on the Hot Copper site has said "no way in hell" before late 202o.
    Last edited by sallywoofs: 18/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $2.556K 6.378K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.