PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

I can just see Dale taking callsDale: Hello -...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

I can just see Dale taking calls

Dale: Hello - yes......aha..aha....so your looking to secure some Spod ...Look, were happy to take a pre auction offer again - how does 50 bucks more than last times price sound?........yep great .... were more than happy with the price and to keep it steady, we realize we have to leave some room for you guys to work with, however we would like to announce another record BMX sale price to the market and continue to stick it up the likes of GS and their cronies. Don't forget the 10% deposit !.... OK great ....Pass you on to our accounts guy to finalize this, yep yep .

.....15 mins later

Dale:
    Hello - yes......aha..aha....so your looking to secure some Spod and make a pre auction offer? - um ok...unfortunately this week is sold however we have one in three weeks time if your keen we could let you make a Pre pre-Auction offer, 100 bucks more than last pre-Auction Bid ?... or take your chances in the Auction .......- yep - yep no problem - 10% deposit....yes good ...... pass you back to our finance guy to finalize the details

.....35 mins later
    Dale: Yes hello ...Let me guess - your after more Spod ?

If this does go to Auction - Elon has stated that Li prices are at insane levels - but who knows, are we yet to see the "Ludicrous" price levels to match his own Tesla car performance mode?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.