FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

yep that info has been on the website for months,BMY are 10 kms...

1. 348 Posts.
    yep that info has been on the website for months,BMY are 10 kms north of OMH,in case you havent seen the aero priority targets go here...
    http://www.brumbyresources.com/userfiles/file/05.12.07%20brumby%20defines%20seven%20priority%20mangenese%20targets%20at%20bootu%20creek,%20nt.pdf

If you consider this project carefully then its a masterstroke by management & their project generator as these words from the report indicate a very astute team thinking for the future when upstream suitors come knocking on their door for their iron ore."High-grade manganese is regarded as a strategic mineral because it is a nonsubstitutable
    input into the steel-making process.”

I can just picture the chinese delegation & brumbys management in 2010-2012 sitting around the the wunhunglo restaurant spinning the lazy lazy susan,yum cha over here thanks yep spin the dim sims this way dont have all the sweet n sour...oooohhhhh you have munganese(sic)mr blumby geoff..yep ling sing ol mate we got ore & munganese(sic).chinese kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

Dont underestimate this bootu creek project, yep its still a long way off but the ability to intergrate the steel making process by having the potential for a 1 stop shop of iron ore & manganese production will surely make it more attractive to the upstream purchasers in the future,i dont think that is a fluke i'd say management have generated this project with the hope of such an enquiry as to the potential of BRUMBYS ability to intergrate the production & export of those 2 components of steel making,its certainly a future point to consider when looking for like synergies within the junior mining sector....lt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.