FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

bmy transport junction a company maker

1. 348 Posts.
    Go back over my bmy post & you will see long ago i recommended buy & put in the bottom drawer til xmas 2008,now i will have a look see at chrissie & close the lid until january 2010 when hopefully brumby has all the oppies paid up & will look like this
    shares:86m
    cash:$6-6.5m...projects in the advanced stage.
    Pilbara position plus IGO parnership..atm for the next 6 months bmy will be around the 15-20c mark,ive ridden this BRUMBY to 36c & back & am not the least bit worried,being in the transport business myself i can tell you just the postioning of BRUMBYS tenements itself on the coast,close by port, rail & road is a very big plus when it comes to costs,take the example of the midwest player MMX. To shift 100t net on a triple road train is a 1200km round trip to the port & return,with diesel at $1.50 a litre plus drivers wages you add it up. The cost saving BRUMBY will make say on a conservative 100mt??? enormous saving to the bottom line.The BRUMBY junction of port,rail,road would be the closest anyone is to those 3 transport links,not a potential company maker,it is a company maker that junction is what will give BRUMBY important mine to ship,rail, road efficiencies that mid west players such as MMX can only dream of,look at FMG they had to build a 260km rail line, At now well over $3m per kilometre,that cost is starting to hurt them as they are now looking for 50% buyers to claw back some cash as they wont get their payments for their may foos until august-september(saturdays afr) moreso now than ever before the transport hub & the proximity to it of the players will be vital...lt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.