BNB babcock & brown limited

bnb holder calm down

1. 51 Posts.
    Dear BNB holders;

I believe I have so far predicted BNB reasonably well.

I believe this is the outlook:

BNB will most likely the low of 67cents and then it will rebound. Reason: pretty much everyone (holders and sidelines) want to see BNB hit the low again so they can jump in and buy at the lowest end possible (for holders to dilute their holdings to a lower cost base and sidelines to make a quick gain).

It probably won't start recovery until next Monday as this weeks storm begins to settle and the market will be in a much better position to know of Europe and USA's position on the level of interest rate cut.

BNB is most likely in talks with its lenders to negotiate a deal (hopefully better deal) and discussions with potential buyers behind closed doors.

I expect BNB to hit $1.80 - $2.65 by 29th of October.

expect November be to be the bloodiest month of 2009. I believe resources will establish their new and final lows in November. Resources should be the best buy in later November. Expect worse news from Europe and Australia in November.

Before anyone asks to provide reasons for the above: I have come up with my predictions based on thorough research I carried out on major resource companies and financials around the world.

Just don't forget I am not a financial planner and NO I am not GOD, although I happen to believe in God.

LGL should be a good buy at $2.30, Gold may test its highs in November as we get closer to OPECs December meeting of deciding to cut production (they will 100% cut production) which would put upside pressure on oil & Gold will increase in value as the I expect November to be the lowest point for financials.

Good luck all

Business18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.