BNB babcock & brown limited

You have to remeber it may have had alot of debt but when...

1. 17,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    You have to remeber it may have had alot of debt but when trading till it got shorted down to get the banks to call in there loans it was trading and may have had high exposure to debt but was trading and had not even breached its loan payments .Paid its intrest to note holders last year.Would you think the banks would still loan to it if it still had its market capital behind it ?Now where was that before the shorters field day ! Imagine having all those extra shares to the hedge companies by the bnb leadership watching the shareholders sink while they were helping sink the company indirectly Always had me wondering why they ever came out of trading halt .Sink the boot into the directors they had control of this and let it slip slip SLIP HANG ON THE HEDGE COMPANIES GOT HOLD OF SOMETHING HERE WHAT NOW?Carrots for anyone left now by the bankers and wow what happened .Yes please we will help you if you give us some .I am a note holder and im disgusted with how the mangement has let every one down .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.