BNB babcock & brown limited

(DULL) As the other person noted, when Lehmen brothers and JP...

1. 51 Posts.
    (DULL)

As the other person noted, when Lehmen brothers and JP Morgan, Morgan Stanly and other continued to supply their buy and sell recommendations (100-200years of experience) and they themselves failed to get it right (in fact they are fully responsible for the current mess) you expect me who is a junior in relative terms to not get it wrong! I wish it was the case, i would've just been billionaire by just recommending and charging a commission : )

No worries, however, my theory is only turn when you are 100% sure, and if you do turn, then do not hesitate to continue otherwise if you are caught in two thoughts by the time you make a decision you could have already been hit by a Truck!

so before you turn you should do your research, and if you choose to turn make sure you have your indicators on and monitor the road ahead and all side streets that you can see, if trouble comes your way to brake, hit the gas, atleast your moving forward and not standing still and watching yourself being run over! (I am not refering to you personally, I am refering to a third person scenario if you know what I mean).

I have decided to buy BNB and will hold them untill it gives my intended profit.

Worse case scenario I will lose all my money and will have some debt on my hand (manageable debt), with risk comes return.

at the end of the day you set your level of risk.

You have to be decisive and assertive in all what you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.