BNB babcock & brown limited

And you geni bottle keep comming back what are you looking...

1. 17,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    And you geni bottle keep comming back what are you looking for?Have you an intrest that some how you may also be able to gain a return from your investment? Each to their own but you always seem to come back to the thread .Oh i can be so right and just as well.Ever find yourself questioning your own actions.There are alot of questions about this company and how it can rise so quickly and be brought down so quickly .Share market fall ?Fault in its bussiness plan ?It has supporters .Ever wonder why the directors chose to follow the path they took in the restructure of its loans .Some are interested if there is hidden value there.Some have lost alot of money but you just sound like you have a beef to pick! You started out well gave some good advice and have contributed well what happened ? I have followed and researched for an answer in mostly on my own direction and alot along the lines if they pulled the pin to early .This might only be early days on the exchange but it is ,was a well respected company by many.As share holders or note holders i think we deserve the chance to try and get a better return.I hope your work whatever it is will be alot brighter for you one day i enjoy mine have done so for my whole working life .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.