BNB babcock & brown limited

bnbg - looking to the future..., page-6

1. 2,632 Posts.
    SM,

I read the Bloomberg article - all 3 paragraphs of it, and cant work out how you deduced any of the statements you make.

"For those who weren't planning to make a quick buck here, the BNBG notes may turn out to be a good longer term investment"

I'm extremely worried about use of the word "investment" in the same sentence as BNB or BNBG. At the right price (like a few cents) BNB or BNBG might be considered a "speculative gamble". .

But "investment" ? Dont make me laugh! You have got to be kidding. Please dont post rubbish like this. People read this site, and someone might actually believe you and put their hard earned money into a dog like BNB or BNBG.

If you wanted to invest $$ in stocks at the moment, there are SO MANY other HUGE opportunities just begging to be exploited, without the danger of insolvency, D4E swaps, covenant breach, zero or negligible equity for holders.
    Why on earth would you pick BNB/BNBG.

You can make the same potentially astronomical returns on many other shares the moment. I dont want to be accused of bias by naming anything specific,

Just please dont put any more money into BNB/BNBG!

p.s.
    And .. if you actually read the Bloomberg article in depth, you would have realised that the

"opportunity to recoup a reasonable return" referred to in the article, refers to the Banks' opportunity, not BNB or BNBG holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.