BNB babcock & brown limited

HiWho knows if there would be 103.5678 cents in the dollar on...

1. 54 Posts.
    Hi
    Who knows if there would be 103.5678 cents in the dollar on liquidation or 83.4567 c/$.

I'm a bond holder & I will not accept any deal that diminishes my $100 worth of debt. I'll take my chances that I should have folded, but I'm enjoying the oppourtunity to stare down the banks.
    Shareholders think they are financial geniuses when their share price doubles & bond holders are mugs getting ONLY 8% pa.

The current bond price is only due to flakey sellers accepting the bids, it doesn't alter the fact BNB owe the bond holders $100, if BNB don't pay, they are the scumbags who borrowed off the bond holders on the basis that the VERY BEST EVER they could expect was 8%, vs Greedy shareholders that enjoyed paper & real big gains in the good times & thought bond holders were Nana conservative investors. Hopefully bond holders get the reward for their low risk (lol) low reward position. Bond holders had no upside above 8% pa so why do people talk about them taking a 50% haircut just to keep it alive for their equity distant cousins to get back some of their money,the equity money is 100% RISK & that's the way it has always been.

Debt is debt & equity has times in the sun & times in the dark.

Fascinating times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.