BNB babcock & brown limited

bnbsucker, page-10

1. 1,258 Posts.
    BNBsucker..imagine how good you are going to feel when BNB is trading at 20c and all those still holding are wishing they had got out at $5..

It takes real courage to cut your losses ....to read the market and make a decision..its probably the hardest thing to do..and something not many people can do...Not many people understand that....It's so easy to take a position but exiting takes skill.

The probability of this share bouncing back to where it was overnight are remote. In reality, it will probably drift slowly south with people still holding watching painfully until finally they sell at the bottom in despair only to watch it go back up! I know I've been there...I lost thousands with PEM.

Forget what you have lost ..its gone...Focus on the positives...When I lost money I decided to learn as much as I could about trading and everything I have read has focused primarily on risk management and position sizing...

Read some good books and you will find that most of the authors have lost heaps of money...but they didn't give up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.