BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

bnd comments on galilees future, page-10

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    an inaccurate article IMHO
    GVK Adani are pushing on
    check out a june 2011 article i posted on the cbq, icx and eer threads saying they wouldnt get their finance then deal done days later.

the comment about the port is out of context the change of plan is from being a multi cargo facility

anyway time will tell and BND may be referring to their galilee basin project not going ahead.

watch the GVK adani space they just seem to be pushing on full fed and state govt approvals.

the last inaccurate reporting was how the fed govt approvals would delay it forever and this would stop it. then bang they r just granted same as always.

every journalist's favourite game at the moment is bagging the resources boom because BHP stopped Olympic Dam and the iron ore price fell sharply on tiny trade volumes

some of them are doing a very poor job in their articles IMHO not even accurate

BND would I understand concentrate first on the Springsure Creek-wandoan to go through Wiggins Point and this is all contingent on Xstrata pursuing the Wandoan project and being lead backer of the port. they have said they would but the Glencorp boss who is looking at merging with xstrata says they would not go ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.