CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

@growler1969, Thanks for tagging me for this question. Firstly,...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @growler1969,

Thanks for tagging me for this question.

Firstly, thank you to everyone in the IAM community for their amazing posts, including:

1. The summary from the 100% all-male seminar in Perth
    2. Brisvegas seminar (well done @soalexx on a cracker debut post)
    3. PC tweets
    4. Big Unit debate

There's been some excellent questions raised and answered, insights provided, in depth summaries and research, and engagement with and from IAM Management. All this leads to strong fundamentals for those in that camp.

I will be attending tonight at Cliftons in Sydney and look forward to meeting follow HC'ites and IAM Management and posting any information delta to the HC Forum that hasn't already been covered.

I can only provide factual information at this stage as to who could potentially be the mysterious MOU#2, but will endeavour to probe more tonight (PC, get ready!).

Note: Refer to previous post on my initial views here:http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dea....2968175/page-5?post_id=20018681#.WBpg4E1MoiQ

From what I've read so far on the forum about the next MOUs (someone please correct me if I'm wrong or misread some of the posts):
    1. They are larger than Sentry. i.e. larger than 200 planners, but I've seen some comments where Sentry was greater than 400 planners.
    2. They cannot be mid-tier independent licensees.

By deduction, here are only a few players that fit the above criteria, being:
    1. Large (200-400+ planners)
    2. Non-independent or in other words, institutionally aligned.

Potential clients highlighted in RED below, but note the following:
    1. My gut tells me none of the CBA or Westpac brands will be the next MOU. Hard to explain and justify but probably a combination of IAM having stronger connections with AMP (PC)and MLC (MR) and my close experience with CBA and WBC.
    2. That leaves one or more of the AMP, ANZ or NAB/MLC groups.
    3. For AMP, ANZ and NAB, I would eliminate the "salaried" planners being, AMP FP, ANZ FP and NAB FP respectively purely for the reason that they are so embedded with existing organisational and banking processes and have less degrees of freedom than their aligned dealer groups.
    4. That leaves the potential MOUs down to: Charter, Hillross, MLC/Garvan, M3

The above is based on some serious assumptions and limited information from what people have gathered at the seminars. If there is any new information, I'm happy to revisit this.

Capture.PNG

AIMHO.

See you Big Units tonight,

Bodhi_Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.