CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The amount of information available to us to base our decisions...

1. 234 Posts.
    The amount of information available to us to base our decisions on is amazing. For a company that is 2 months old, to have the M1-M4 targets laid out knowing that MF needs to achieve these to get his full rewards means I personally am invested with a lot more confidence than I could ever hope for. The fact we have been told that the Sentry deal alone can achieve these targets, and the calculations put forward on where the share price will head based on these targets being achieved makes this an easy 12 - 24 month hold for me. We have been told that bigger deals than Sentry will be announced in the near future. That makes me confident that if Sentry alone can achieve NPAT of $40 million over 3 years, well the NPAT that can be achieved upon signing bigger players again is staggering. All the ground work has/continues to be done, and now it's a matter of waiting for the revenues to flow to confirm what we already know is coming. PC's tweet about seeing the forrest for the trees sums it up for me, patience will be rewarded.
    Malmanu can focus on last months revenue, I will happily wait to see what revenues are in 2 years time.
    Great sector, first mover advantage, barriers to competition, amazingly qualified and open board, including a director following our discussions here and willing to contribute to them.
    I was fortunate to follow @forrestfield in to RSL 15 months ago so bought sight unseen, and planned to make a quick buck on a WGL style RTO, however the more that has been revealed, the better this looks.
    Bring on the next 2 years!
    Last edited by FastBarney: 03/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.