CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

BNE seminar, page-37

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    This is all very exciting.

We are all involved in a company that not only (in the early days) broke all the market rules as far as holding its SP range for long periods despite a total lack of news, but has achieved new high standards for the overall quality of management for any speculative stock I can remember.

Furthermore, through the first 2 seminars, we have new and expanded insights into the desires and intentions of our management to take this company to the stratosphere via a clear strategic path to their stated intention to "dominate the space".

The whole idea of "growth through acquisition of optimum human resources" is wonderful. Take away any predatory company's ability to quickly and successfully mount an alternate base of operations in each country via "owning" the low cost staff pipeline (via partnerships with local universities) is inspired. IAM are pulling the rug out from underneath predators while raising IAM's own inherent value in case of takeover offers/attempts.

Management are proving themselves competent, insightful and strategic and I for one am both proud and elated to have them lead us to future success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 409954 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.