Hey ,@nailsnglue ,I only just come across your post on this ETF....

1. 4,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hey ,
    @nailsnglue ,

I only just come across your post on this ETF. I am a typically a value investor who buys into under valued LICs and I recently bought this ETF at $6-30. My rationale for buying this , is that some of the fund managers that I follow that are value managers seem to think that world banks are very undervalued, both on an absolute measure and relative to Australian banks. The commentary that I have listened to would suggest that this ETF should grow as the price of money goes up and there are quite a few holdings that I have both heard and read about in this ETF.

This is the first time I have bought an ETF and I bought this on weakness, after the sell off due to the Ukraine war. I bought 5000 units and I am comfortable holding it. May I suggest you listen to some of Paul Moore's commentary from PM capital in regards to world banks, I know they hold Lloyds and ING for starters and I'm pretty sure it was Lloyds he suggested is paying a 10% dividend. I'm pretty sure PM Capital also hold Wells Fargo and Bank of America, and the commentary around them has been that they are rather cheap. PM capital's position around European banks in general is that they are extremely cheap.

Don't take my views as investment advice, as I am an not a professional or licensed to give advice. I hope my post is of some help though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.