OVT 3.03% 3.4¢ ovanti limited

BNPL IOU Platform - A New Dawn

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Exciting time's for ICU soon to become ASX: IOU so i thought it deserved a new thread, I won't be able to break down everything but i'd like to touch on their Digital Services that're now incorporating BNPL.

I believe this new direction (BNPL) is truly exciting... We've seen the shareholder wealth creation from the others and the success at APT/Z1P etc.... But there's a few thing's people are not discussing here that are worth highlighting & that is their desire to go beyond just BNPL which includes mining of data, data driven and tailored promotions. (All previously mentioned in the 24th of August Announcement) this shows me they're very forward looking and creative.

Their Current Business Divisions Consist Of:
    -Mobile Banking (Direct Link)
    -
    Digital Payments (Direct Link)
    -Digital Services (Direct Link)
    icu divisions.jpg

Speaking of Z1P and AfterPay, let's have a look at their current Market Cap's as at Market Close Prices!
    Z1P: Currently ~$3.36B MC
    z1p mc.jpg

AfterPay: Currently ~$22.87B MC
    apt mc.jpg

iou platform.jpg
    IOU plans to capitalise on it with their existing dealings, here we can see a snippet of the people they're dealing with obviously more will come to the table when the big players are already using them.

Mining Of Data / Data Driven Packages:

mining of data.jpg

Integration Plans:
    ICU Integration plan.jpg

So if you've absorbed above you'll now know
    -They're dealing with some big groups already
    -Getting into the BNPL segment with their Digital Services (IOU Pay Platform) which now adds Consumer loan & Instalment based BNPL payment processing
    -They've previously processed over 17Million online payment and consumer interactions every month through their Banking
    -Have clients in many sectors already Travel, Automotive, Insurance, Food & Beverage, SE Asian Consumer Electrical & Furniture Retailer
    -They plan on having packages for large customers that're data driven to help maximise revenue & sales etc

Here's a quick search of data's worth:

data.jpg

Look forward to seeing how things progress truly exciting times with where they want to head! Asia Population is huge! Truly lots of potential here in my opinion!

Im sure i've missed things so if anybody would like to chime in and help other's out to get a better understanding by all means do so! Happy to be corrected if i am wrong in anyway.

-Please Note: This is entirely my opinion and interpretation of announcements and products etc and is speculation at best... therefore not to be used as financial advice as i could be incorrect-
    Last edited by Steve98: 02/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $38.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $62.96K 1.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 511739 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 358478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ 636718
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.