ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-14

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    see, the issue here is, my concerns were raised back in July/August for zip, and the markets as a whole. (If you recall I took all my profits off my growth/tech before the near tech correction). The investment has continued to deteriorate along with its share price.

the point you’re making is quite foolish, because had your listened, you could have saved over 30% of your zip capital, and another 34% on top investing elsewhere.

luck or not, I sold out zip pre report (luck or not) as based on the data I had, I didn’t think it would go down well, especially having Citi sight the US website visits. It worked a great. The US numbers were concerning, especially when comparing them to peers and it seems the market and potential investors, agree.

you’re trying to win arguments that you really can’t win, for the simple fact that the “majority of the data DOES support my theory, and the market agrees. Take a look around.

my research and investment thesis paid off for me, so it does not matter to me about affirm, Afterpay or zip. What matters is I made the right call in that zip is continuing to struggle in the US and in general, with a weak branding position, weak balance sheet, stressed cash position, no fund or investor interest, a cap raise risk into heightened macro risks and a languishing share price.

my guess is that you’ll most likely have a new username and probably won’t even hold zip by this time next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.