ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-17

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    See, wtf is this??

Like how do you think people won't see through this deflection once again from you?

I literally just wrote you a message on how you deflect and how you never throw up detailed data analysis. So what do you do? In typical fashion, you go ahead and deflect it all back to the share price and how you think "the market" agrees with you and how you know best and yet STILL DON'T PROVIDE THE NUMBERS hahaha

Everything in the comment I'm responding to now is literally just an opinion. Nothing more. It comes with no back-up, no evidence to support your "thesis", and in fact it further proves your persistence to run from a discussion on Zip that is more scientific, as compared to some odd opinion based tit for tat argument you want to get into, but which I won't bite.

Your focus on the share price is the driving factor behind your opinions. That's why you are untrustworthy. Your opinion is based on an overall opinion. That's not what investing is about. It's meant to be about noticing when the majority have an opinion that is disconnected from the most likely reality based outcome.

Plus your time frame of what you consider a "pay off" seems to have fallen from about 5 years to 3 months haha. So now when you see a profit on an investment you've made over 3 months, you think it's a win. Or if you see Zip down, you think it's a loss.

You're truly pathetic now mate, and that has nothing to do with the share price or global macros. Just remember, that you could be right about it all in the end, but that won't stop your way of analysing Zip vs Affirm's growth rates being absolutely terrible and just plain wrong.

Try and stick on topic you moron.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.