ZIP 7.11% $2.26 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-200

1. 4,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    i see a point of difference between apt and zip that will ultimately hurt zip..

apt has a late fee and if you get one you cannot continue to spend any of your limit till your account is in good standing.

zips monthly account fee (meaning youve been unable to pay your purchases off over a period of up to 8 weeks) could be viewed as a late fee by some. the problem here is zip users unable to make payments over this period and are charged the monthly fee can still continue to spend all the way till their limit is maxed out. now you have users unable to pay with average balances much higher that apt users (IMO) resulting in much higher bad debts. (which in turn is being hidden as those debts get kicked down the road due to the rolling over of debt by paying the $6 fee for months and months.

zips bad debts are already higher than apt when compared on a ttv metric even though zip does credit checks. it would be even worse if the bad debts being built now but being kicked down the road were recognised into the periods on which the purchases are made.

all in my opinion
    do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.26
Change
0.150(7.11%)
Mkt cap ! $2.950B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.31 $2.15 $45.55M 20.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46195 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 279980 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.