ZIP 3.72% $2.79 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-27

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    You can hate on someone because they tell you things you don't like. Cognitive dissonance is the technical term. Though I think it's important to at least consider all perspectives, not just hunt around feeding your confirmation bias. The elephant in the room right now is that he (Goodfella) has been right. BNPL has collapsed pretty savagely, and I'm wondering what could possibly bring it back. Interest rates are bound to rise to cap the inflationary effects of printing money for COVID, so there goes that paper thin profit margin straight up. Z1P will be running out of cash about now, so it's due for a CR. What BNPL would survive one of those right now?

I only have a small parcel of my Z1P left, but one thing rings in my ears of an investor (unsure where I read it) - don't get emotionally attached to a stock. Sure, believe in the company, celebrate the successes etc. But in the end it's just 'Stock #5' in your portfolio. Set a take profit (considering all the usual tax implications) trigger and leave it at that. If you're long on it, and trust it - then turn off and log out so these blips don't drag you down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.